3…2…1…Blast Off in Third Class!
In school, we did a balloon rocket experiment. It was great fun. We watched a video of it on the Whiteboard and then we got started. If you ever want to try this at home, here is what you will need:
- a balloon
- something to hold it up with (we used a chair and a door handle.)
What to do:
- Thread the string through the straw;
- Blow up a balloon but don’t tie it;
- Tape the straw (with string running through it) to the balloon;
- Let the balloon go and it will shoot down the string.
- Then, watch the magic!
I would definitely recommend this as I had a lot of fun and so did my class.
By Teagan, Media Team